Ingredients for 4 Parfaits
For the spice Parfait and garnish
- 4 metal rings (about 8 cm Ø; approx. 6 cm high)
- 1 glass chickpeas – about a colander to drain; 100 ml of liquid field (the chickpeas otherwise use or freeze)
- 100 ml of soy cream, whippable
- 2 TBSP pistachios – roast and chop
- 2 g of carob seed flour
- some Physalis – optional for decoration
- some of the blue berries – optional for decoration
- 3 ½ TBSP Yaconsirup
- ½ TSP cinnamon powder
- ½ TSP star anise powder
- 1 Pinch Of Cloves Powder
For the berries compote
- 350 g of berries, TK
- 150 ml berry juice, no sugar added
- 1 teaspoon of organic corn starch with 2 TABLESPOONS water to mix
- 1 ½ TABLESPOONS Xylitol (a sugar substitute)
- ½ TSP organic Orange zest
- ¼ TSP vanilla powder
- 1 star anise fruit
- 1 Pinch Of Cinnamon Powder
Preparation time about 20 minutes cooking/baking time approx 5 minutes
The chickpea liquid, together with the locust bean gum for a few minutes to pitch (= Aquafaba) and place in a bowl. The soya cream is also charged, and, together with the Yaconsirup and the spices to the Aquafaba and gently fold in.
A flat, rectangular plate (or a plate, Board, etc.) with baking paper loading, the metal rings on it, and the cream is evenly is spread; the surface sollte flat and smooth. Subsequently, the plate approx. 3 hrs in the freezer.
For the berry compote with the berries and juice together with the spices in a saucepan, bring to a boil for 2 Min. simmer.
Then the corn starch and stir 1 Min. leave to cook for. The berries, evenly mix and remove from heat.
The compote into a bowl and leave to cool.
The Parfait from the freezer and before eating directly on the serving plate, and 5 – 10 Min. from thawing.* Then the Ring with both hands (warm) and high lift, so that the Parfait slides out of the Ring.
Finally, the berry compote, with Physalis, blueberries and pistachio garnish to your liking and serve immediately.
*Tip: To spice Parfait fit in well with our almond biscuits. You simply put the Parfait on almond biscuit and leave the Parfait to the fact thawing. The recipe can be found here.
Nutritional values per Serving
- Calories: 289 kcal
- Carbs: 38 g
- Protein: 9 g
- Fat: 10 g